View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Status of fly swaps on this site

Hi Forrest,

I believe there will be a new coordinator and there will be rules. The new coordinator may be me until I find another willing member. The rules will be made a sticky and they will be adhered to.

The current state of the swaps has become embarrassing. I have no idea of how many are completed and how many are not. I've had a pretty full plate this season and still have some fishing I will be doing. After I get past September I will get the ball rolling by drafting the 'Fly Swap Guidelines' and Stickying them.

I hope this will help to lay the groundwork for this winters activities.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;