View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Exclamation Fly Swap Status;

We have experienced a glitch with the Fly Swaps here at the forum.

Please do not reply on this thread unless you have sent flies in for a swap but never received any flies back.

I have made this thread so that I might get a handle on how bad the situation is.

If you were involved in any swap that has not been concluded please state which swap it was when you post.

I will do everything that I can to sort things out once I know the status of things. I was involved with the Salmon Fly swap this past spring and have not received any flies back. If anyone else who was in the swap has received the flies please let me know via PM. As said prior, if you were in another swap and received no flies please name the swap.

Thank you for having patience; we will get things back on track for all those members who enjoy swapping flies with others soon.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;