View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:17 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeah It's Heavy but Man Does It Ever Cast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
I agree with Fred you have a Nice Cannon,which is capable of Mighty Distances,by the way what size Projectiles can it throw with The 770 Grain Line,as I imagine,as you mentioned it does it quite easily ??
Brian.
Brian, at 770 grains you could tie feathers on a Horse Shoe that would fit a Clydesdale. Just don't let that thing clip you on the back of the head.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Noon as I type (well, 1202) and blue skies, already 80 degrees on my front porch. Odd part (Fall has fell?), at 0430, it was 47 degrees. Had to close up the house and turn on the furnace for a few minutes.
Part that's odd is it's 21 degrees warmer this morning. Go figure??