View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Pro Line Men's Nitro Wading Shoe

I'll watch for your report in October, I have no experience with these. They look good and will probably work fine. Are they studded, if not think on adding some sort of studs if you are going to slippery places. When you use them let us know about the comfort after a long day and the ease of getting them on and off, these 2 things have become top of the list for me as I get older. It will take a few years before you know how they will hold up over time but I'm glad to hear you got a good buy.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;