View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Yeah It's Heavy but Man Does It Ever Cast!

The post about conditions wasn't good, here is a copy of it;

Hi Guys,

Conditions continue to be ................ a challenge this year. Even as we slide into fall things are screwed up. We have had such heavy rains that there is currently "Bank Full" rivers and creeks from Talkeetna to Seward. All areas around Prince William Sound got hit hard for days also. Valdez is experiencing flooding and I understand that Cordova received over 7" of rain in a 24 hour period 2 day back.

So the normal trout and other species fishing that would be happening is not. I went up as far as Montana Creek today to check water levels and everything was what I would call un-fishable and perhaps unsafe for a fly rodder. If the rain stops things will be in order within 4 days but any more precipitation at all and most of the fall will be lost.

When you hear of high water from the Denali rivers to the Kenai Peninsula, there is basically no where to go.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;