View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:26 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeah It's Heavy but Man Does It Ever Cast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Marco,
A local Spey Casting Instructor 'Guru' I've been working with strongly recommends that a person who wants to learn to spey cast start with a spey rod instead of a 'switch rod'. The guy seems to know what he's talking about.

Don't mean to 'jack' Ard's thread, just wanted to pass that on to you.
My problem is when I do get on the water I want to chase fish. The desire to master something new sort of fades.There's really not substitute for time on the water but again this damn job always seems to get in the way. March is the only month I'm not chasing fish so I guess I will have to try to find the time then.