View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Just Curious: How Many Fly Rods Do you Own

I took a count, only 20 of them. There are 3 down in Colorado so that I don't have to transport rods when I visit there and 1 in Pennsylvania so they don't see use unless I go to those states. The rods that are here get used but for the past 3 years the Spey rods see more fishing than any others. I still collect them and just recently picked up a 1982 Orvis Limestone Special eight and one half foot 6 weight. I don't know when I'll use it but I always wanted one so.........

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;