Thread: bleaching
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:28 AM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bleaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim5589 View Post
Try a hair color remover like those made by Clairol or Loreal and peroxide, which is what hair stylist use. My sister is a pro with over 30 years experience & she gave me some commercial color remover one time, which worked very well. She's also the person who told me not to use chlorine bleach as it seriously damages hair (or feathers).
+1 to the above.

A Sally Beauty Supply Shop is a national chain where you can pick up beauty supply shop hair lighteners. Just follow the directions to lighten the material and then you can use it as it or re dye to the proper color.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy