View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: A Clear & Present Threat;

Hi Allen,

I am aware of the terrible dry & hot conditions that grip many other parts of our continent but alas the weather is not something I can send to you. Having lived in many places and fished many more I know that the pain of watching a rivers course shrink and warm from incessant heat and lack of rain is equally painful. I hope that those places that need rain to support their ecosystems will get it and that places like my home here can get a reprieve from the current deluge.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;