View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:09 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Fishin w/ forum members

Well, dharkin finally made it to Montana and I got to meet a forum member for the first time. Dan has been planning his trip here for over a year in that time we've used the PM here a lot. Last Sunday I met him and his buddy and took them one of my favorite spots. It was a lot of fun finally meeting and fishing together. We caught some fish, but not like I had hoped.

We've been in touch everyday since and I've been loving the reports and trying help advise them on different options. I'm sure Dan will have a report for us all when gets back to his life, and I'm looking forward to it. Today they got into some fish, a bunch of fish, for the first time during their stay. But that's about par for the course, isn't it? You go somewhere completely foreign with high expectations, but is always takes a couple days to settle in and start to figure it out.

Anyway, I digress. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to fish with these Easterners again, I think it's their last day here. So the pressure is on me! After their 20 fish day today I'm sure I'll find the wrong spot tomorrow! Maybe I should let them decide...