View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishin w/ forum members

Good advice Ard. I had two good options today: a private access on Rock Ck via a piece of property that a friend owns, or the Blackfoot based on reports and water and less smoke. Rock Ck is pretty boney these days and three guys would really have to spread out so I wanted to hit the Blackfoot.

After my new friends bought me breakfast we headed out ... and of course had a very slow day of catching fish. Not many fish for anyone. But dang it was a beautiful day out there. I just love that place and Dan and Paul understand the difference between fishing and catching. All in all, a great day on the water and in the woods.