View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishin w/ forum members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Good advice Ard. I had two good options today: a private access on Rock Ck via a piece of property that a friend owns, or the Blackfoot based on reports and water and less smoke. Rock Ck is pretty boney these days and three guys would really have to spread out so I wanted to hit the Blackfoot.

After my new friends bought me breakfast we headed out ... and of course had a very slow day of catching fish. Not many fish for anyone. But dang it was a beautiful day out there. I just love that place and Dan and Paul understand the difference between fishing and catching. All in all, a great day on the water and in the woods.
The best part is you got to fish with someone from the forum and I'm sure you all had a great time despite the slow fishing. Same thing happened to Kelly and I on his spring creek, but what the heck, we still had a steller time on the water together.