View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fishin w/ forum members

Yeah, these guys, dharkin and his buddy Paul, are fisherman in the true sense. Which made everything all the more enjoyable. And while everyone who goes on a destination fishing trip has high hopes honest fisherman know there ain't no guarantees, ever.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
The best part is you got to fish with someone from the forum and I'm sure you all had a great time despite the slow fishing. Same thing happened to Kelly and I on his spring creek, but what the heck, we still had a steller time on the water together.
But I was under the impression that Kelly's spring creek was automatic huge fish...you mean they didn't just jump out to hook themselves?

Seems like that is more the norm than exception...taking someone new to you're best honey hole, you're "stash" as skiers say, only to be skunked!

That was what happened when the first day with Dan and Paul, I took them to "cutty crick" and no one caught good fish. Go figure. But they went back without me and Paul got a couple fish over 17"!