Thread: Hardy reel Info
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hardy reel Info

Duh...... I failed to notice the missing fly & castle emblem until it was pointed out by others

Although I try not to buy reels that I really don't need any more, I am a habitual price and reel watcher on the auction site. The Prince series (like all the Hardy reels) hold their value well. That value however is not as high as many other of their old reels. There are people who place high prices on them but those reels seldom sell above 200 dollars. There can always be exceptions but with a missing logo medallion on the drag knob all bets are off. Does he have the padded Hardy case that would come with?

I would contact Hardy USA and try to get someone to be nice to me and help find the missing emblem. That little detail may mean $50 at sale time. If you can replace the piece you may as well list it here, it's a very nice reel for 6/7 weight rods.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;