View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drift Boat Forums

TnTom

I forgot to mention that last year when I was looking for a used drift boat I found that there wasn't much offered on EBay, so I started looking on Craigslist. You might also look on the Hyde and Clacka web sites as they sell used packages fish ready usually with warantees. Last year I didn't want to buy a new boat as I didn't know whether or not I would like it or how much I would use it and most of the new boats are going for $8-11k. I was on the Hyde web site today to buy a second anchor and I noticed that they are now selling a complete package for $5,995.00, but I don't know much about the model they were selling other than it was fiberglass.

Larry