Had a crack at this one on a Ronn Lucas 3/0 Milward Bartleet.
Think i'd like the wing to sit lower at the back, the current height probably a consequence of an overly thick body, which i did try to taper off at the front.The tail might be too high/long as well. i also just noticed the JC arent aligned in the photo, but are in actuality parallel to eachother. The tippets could be better aligned too.
THis is essentially the Maxwell pattern (apparently from Salmon and Sea Trout, though i couldnt find it in my edition), which I found in Radencich new book. There was no photo of this fly in the book.
Kinda maxwell, because i added a topping which wasnt listed in Mike book, but ive since discovered it is actually part of the fly, and i left off the chenille head as i didnt have any narrow enough to fit. I also used seals fur instead of pigs wool for the body