View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:16 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: An Ethics Question

I said no because where I've been fishing lately is private land but most folks allow access. If I were to go in and prune away troublesome branches I could ruin it for alot of other people. Like Ard had said there are just some spots you leave alone no matter how fishey they are. I fished a section of creek that was lined with dead willows, some spots were easy to put a bug under, some impossible and wouldn't you know the hardest spots had the most fish rising. Not every fish needs to be caught not every spot needs to be fished. If you get to oe of those tough holes just hang out and watch it, its just as cool to see fish doing their thing as it is to catch them.