View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where it broke at poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
I've broken...one tip...one grip section...by falling down...and my famous bamboo graphite rod into three pieces
So can I vote Dan?
Sure, why not. I had not thought about breaking more than one. What was the most common spot they broke. If two had a break in the tip section vote tip, I guess. Maybe we can get a moderator to add another slot. A buncha rods to be explained.

We also have a butt section that did not get in the poll, and two ferrules that were not explained. I have theories on both types of break so if we can get those explained or polled I would appreciate it. In the case of the ferrules, I came really close to breaking one on my Meiser when I first got it. I don't want to explain that for a while, but I will at some point.

Last edited by Guest1; 09-26-2012 at 12:48 PM.