View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:28 AM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Compliments to TFO service!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
I'm glad to see this thread. I was headed for a discontinued Flight, but today I decided to go with a TFO, BVK, 5wt, 9ft. Outta make a good boat/river/small mouth rod. This will be the first TFO rod I've owned. I hope my search for a fast action rod will have been a success.

At some point I still want to get a full flex rod,,maybe the Orvis Superfine,,and with my two mid flex rods and the BVK, that outta round me out reasonably well. Except I'll need one for,,,,,,,,,,and that,,,,,,,,,,,,and, and, and possibly also,,,,,,,

You can NEVER have enough fly rods! Don't forget you will also need a bamboo . The BVK is GREAT. First time I casted it I couldn't believe how sensitive it was. I as used to cheaper fast actions who just feel dead. IN the BVK, you feel the movement of the line as it loads and even before it, it's hard to describe, but it's probably my favorite rod.