View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Time To Talk About Some New Fly Swaps;

Hi Ard.
It would be good to see The Swaps up & Running again,however who Runs them has a massive Task in front of them.
I've been in quite a few swaps & as Dean has said I don't think there is any need for different Categories,the reason being I recieved Flies from Novices as well as well as others who have Tied for years & The Quality of The Flies The Newcomers/Learners Tied were excellent.

All I did to Transport The Flies was to Tape The Bend to prevent anyone being Pricked,Put each Fly in A Small Ziplok Bag with A Toe Tag,place each set of Flies in a Larger Bag then send them in a Padded Bag.
It might have been a bit of trouble as I had to print out The Tags with all The Info,source The Small Bags,however Mark always said The Flies had arrived OK.
For The Return Postage I just sent a Card Or A Letter with some US Cash in it.
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 09-28-2012 at 06:39 PM.