View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time To Talk About Some New Fly Swaps;

Hi Ard.
It would be good to see The Swaps up & Running again,however who Runs them has a massive Task in front of them.
I've been in quite a few swaps & as Dean has said I don't think there is any need for different Categories,the reason being I recieved Flies from Novices as well as well as others who have Tied for years & The Quality of The Flies The Newcomers/Learners Tied were excellent.

All I did to Transport The Flies was to Tape The Bend to prevent anyone being Pricked,Put each Fly in A Small Ziplok Bag with A Toe Tag,place each set of Flies in a Larger Bag then send them in a Padded Bag.
It might have been a bit of trouble as I had to print out The Tags with all The Info,source The Small Bags,however Mark always said The Flies had arrived OK.
For The Return Postage I just sent a Card Or A Letter with some US Cash in it.
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 09-28-2012 at 06:39 PM.