View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:12 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time To Talk About Some New Fly Swaps;

Im glad the swaps are going to start back up again.

I think the swapps should stay unclassed. I thought about this for a moment and a little voice in my head said yes, device them do flies sent out are all of equal skill level. Then something clicked, we need to have all levels in one swap so the less experianced and beginners can see the techniques and methods used once they get more fimilar with the flies they will hopefully want to tie someday. That to me is worth getting some flies that "may be under your skill level". It helps out quiet a bit being able to see how a certain method is exicuted.

The $2 for return shipping was nice since I could use the USPS account at work and throw some cash in there. I dont know if I can make myself a return label, but we give it whirl.

Lets start swapping!!!

Storm Drain Bonefisher