View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:37 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Time To Talk About Some New Fly Swaps;

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Sorry about that Liphookedau, didn't meant to purposely exclude or offend any of our non US/North American members. My previous comment about postage assumes US members which clearly should be revisited. There should be a precedent for folks from other countries because I'd hate to exclude anyone. Sounds like you have a pretty good system worked out from past swaps that should be taken into consideration.
Jaybo 41
That's Fine,I can invisage The work involved,however as stated sharing it would distribute The Work Load also I've pointed out it would be a costly exercise for me to run them from over here.
As stated Deadlines will be of paramount importance,I even was late with one as I hadn't realised The Arrival Date.
My main problem is I just want to find a better way to pay for my returns as Sending Cash these days is asking for trouble.
Brian