View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:08 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Time To Talk About Some New Fly Swaps;

As a person that was late for at least two swaps I would like to say that the deadline is the deadline, period.

As for containers, I don't see how there can be just one approved container, An altoids can may be fine for midges, nymphs, and small dries, but it's getting small for buggers and hoppers, too small for a general steamer swap, and way to small for a large streamer (ie bass, pike, muskie, striper, etc) swap.

I've been running our local swaps and we have a hard rule on the deadline. If someone can make it they should let it be known before the deadline.

As for shipping , you put the container is a PADDED envelope with your address on it, pay for shipping on that package, then you stuff all of that inside another PADDED envelope with the swap master's address on it then pay for shipping that. Easy.