View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Time To Talk About Some New Fly Swaps;

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
As for containers, I don't see how there can be just one approved container, An altoids can may be fine for midges, nymphs, and small dries, but it's getting small for buggers and hoppers, too small for a general steamer swap, and way to small for a large streamer (ie bass, pike, muskie, striper, etc) swap.
Please don't fear, there isn't going to be an 'approved container' I hope this doesn't seem that I am trying to complicate the swaps. I'm just looking to get them going and going smoothly.

We'll get a nymph swap going in October and then go from there. That would have the flies mailed and distributed before Thanksgiving.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;