View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 AM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold
Default re: Awesome news, moving to Montana, need help!

Wells Fargos are everywhere.. no issue there.

Also, think about airports for flying out.

Missoula is much bigger than Bozeman, about 1,000+ ft lower in elevation. More stores. Weather throughout the year, I think is pretty comparable.
Bozeman is in a much bigger valley, probably gets more wind, but better air quality in winter. If you want land close to town, probably easier in Bozeman, otherwise, probably about the same.

Bozeman is in a little boom right now for jobs and housing, not sure about Missoula.. dean might weigh in.

The 2 schools are about the same size in attendance this year (Missoula usually has more)

It sort of comes down.. which one has the rivers you like to fish (I'm assuming both schools have RN programs).

I like being close to YNP. Missoula is closer to Glacier. Bozeman to Missoula - drive is 3 hours.

I think you can see my choice.. lol