View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Green River, WY Float Trip

I can only wish for weather like that Larry. The big rainbow looks like the best fish of the trip but all look good from here. I face quite a dilemma here, my Valley rivers are still not in order and although some rivers and creeks are doing well for steelhead they are 270 miles away. Without any real time info on water levels I am reluctant to make the trip......... So I'm fishing in small streams for the little guys but even that is tough because there are still silvers in the little creeks. The presence of the salmon makes a good case for not striking when you feel a pull and for a barbless hook. I had a few on the other day but managed to get them to come loose without having to land them.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;