View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green River, WY Float Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel View Post
Larry...Nice day! Guess I missed seeing this first time around. I have to get to that river in the next couple of years somehow.

It's getting chilly up high in the Sierras too...not really cold yet, but getting below 32 a lot of places. Winter is not far off and the passes will be closing...bummer. Steelhead and tailwater time coming up.

-Mike
Mike: You get out this way give me a shout, I have a drift boat and we can do a float together.

Ard: I hear you about catching little guys, I have been doing the same thing around here, except with my new friend who has lived here for years is giving me a much better insight into where to fish locally, that local knowledge is everything. You're correct that rainbow was the biggest fish landed, but I had an even bigger fish on that did an LDR on me and stole my fly to boot.

Larry