Thread: Big T report
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:10 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Big T report

Went up the canyon today, above 7 pines. I had a hunch the snow would keep the crowds to a minimum.... I was right.

Fish were feeding heavy I ripped through a million midges and nothing. Then went to a size 20 RS2 I tied up and bam first cast. Ended up getting 19 in my hand or net alot of 11-12" rainbows a few pushed 14". I lost at least 6 or 7 others because the guides of my rod froze up so I couldnt get the welded loop past the first eye. So as I was screwing around trying to pull the leader in by hand they jumped off.

Gotta say I was worried about the quality of my RS2's. Compared to "proffesionally" tied ones I would have rated mine a 8.5 on a scale to 10. The trout didnt seem to mind