Thread: Big T report
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:10 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Big T report

Went up the canyon today, above 7 pines. I had a hunch the snow would keep the crowds to a minimum.... I was right.

Fish were feeding heavy I ripped through a million midges and nothing. Then went to a size 20 RS2 I tied up and bam first cast. Ended up getting 19 in my hand or net alot of 11-12" rainbows a few pushed 14". I lost at least 6 or 7 others because the guides of my rod froze up so I couldnt get the welded loop past the first eye. So as I was screwing around trying to pull the leader in by hand they jumped off.

Gotta say I was worried about the quality of my RS2's. Compared to "proffesionally" tied ones I would have rated mine a 8.5 on a scale to 10. The trout didnt seem to mind