View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another thing I like about this forum

As well outlined above, location info can be darned helpful. But it can also be very helpful if you're planning a trip to another part of North America. Be that exchange via postings or PM's the information can be invaluable for someone traveling a long way. Even if that's just for a days fishing on a Family Vacation.

Personally, lots of folks ask me about fishing on the Rogue River here in Southern Oregon .... I'll even tell them what 'rock to stand on.' I don't hesitate to tell them exactly where I think the fish are, or will be.

Does it work? Yup .... most of the time, three'ish weeks back we had a mini-spey 'clave and a couple of the fellows wanted to drive up/down to Medford and fish 'before/after.' Between daybreak and 9ish in the morning both had landed two Steelhead on their fly rods.

A good thing me thinks.

fae