View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:19 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Trade Member from UK

WELCOME JIM!!!!!

Guys, don't hesitate from buying out of the UK; I do it all the time (even have an open account at one shop). Many buys, never a miss over several years. Mail (either way) always goes by air. Typical delivery time (post to your door) is 7 business days. Only one I sent that took longer (10 days) was going to an Island off the north coast of Scotland.

But the 'why, I can buy it here?' You'd be amazed at the stuff the UK fisher have access to that never sees America (maybe Canada).

Fred