View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: hello from southern oregon

Hi Casey,

We have another Casey here and he'll probably find your intro. Welcome to the forum, we have folks here who fish for almost everything that swims so you're in good company. I get to catch some of your favorites now and then and look forward to seeing your posts. A big hint.....everyone loves to see pictures of the rivers others fish. I'm not so much talking the grip & grin fish shots although we get them too, but how bout a few of the Rogue and any others you fish. I'm a landscape junkie and if theres a salmon or steelhead river in the shot I'm love'n it.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;