View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:09 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to buy first fly

Welcome to the forum Alex

It wasn't that long ago when I was first learning to fly fish and still haven't forgotten the experience and just how pumped I was to start catching fish. I also remember after my first day on the water how frustrating it was. No fish, ceaseless wind knots and getting hung up on my back casts. I quickly retreated to my backyard and began learning the basics of how to cast, on my next journey to the water I managed to catch 1 fish and spent less time working knots out of my tippet and leader. I hope your first outing goes better than mine, but if it doesn't, don't worry about it as we have all been there.

Dave