View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:45 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bozeman MT police blotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I liked the racing home from the bar one. "Dang! Now I've lost the race!"

When I was in the Navy in Hawaii, a bunch of had a race from one bar to another in Pedicabs. Each of us got a Pedicab and told the drivers "There's an extra $20 in it for the winner." Mine was going around a corner and I had my left leg out 'helping'. I got my flip flop caught under the tire and it yanked me right out of the cab. The guy started to slow down and I yelled "Keep going!" I caught back up to him running like mad down the street with a flip flop in my hand. We won, but there were protests because I was not in the cab the whole way. He ended up with the $20 because nobody ever mentioned that as a rule. In fact there were no rules mentioned at all, as I pointed out.
POST OF THE DAY!!!

Clear winner.