View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:23 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Started Tying My First Copper Johns But...

Thanks,

Yeah the biots I get pretty good 60% of the time, the rest are tolerable. I was going to grab some either pheasant tail fibers or hackle for the legs but tried something knew.I guess the fish will tell me how good the pattern is.

For some weird reason until tonight if I used two wires I got the wraps great but with a single I really struggled. Took my time on the first two wraps the holding pressure towards the tail of the vice I let the peak rotary do its work and the wraps look great.

The one I like the way it looks and hope the fish do is a copper and silver two tone. Copper in BR and Silver in S looked really nice together, good reflection, segmentation.

I need to go fishing