View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:22 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: What have you been tying today?

Avs, that box is a BEAUTY. As a big fan of nymphing, I could see myself buying that box for more than $300... put one up on Ebay for 500 with a full listing of flies and just a pure quantity count, maybe even a simple math breakdown and I bet you'll see some interest. I'm likely going to be looking at that box in the future just for tying ideas, especially that poison tung...

As far as that fly swap goes, I picked up some tungsten beads for the Frenchies yesterday, some issues got in the way of me tying before and I'm now in the process of moving, but a dozen of those little guys comes together pretty quick so hopefully they'll be headed out soon...

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...