View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green River, WY Float Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac321 View Post
Larry,

The first pic in the original post is a hog. That fish looks like a 5 or 6 pounder. Is it the pic or was it that big or bigger? Great fish one way or the other.
JMAC: Yes it was a very big fish, but the next one I hooked into was even bigger, but he did an LDR and stole my fly. I should have cut that streamer off and retied the knot but got lazy. The interesting thing was that we floated approx. 13 miles and all the fish that we hooked were all poded up in the deep holes. The water this time of year is exceptional clear and very low so it is easy to spot fish, but I didn't see a single fish that wasn't in a deep pool.

Larry