Thread: Fly Box Pics
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:34 AM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fly Box Pics

Quote:
Any other hidden fly boxes Jim?
Uh, possibly. These are the boxes I have pictures of!
I've got a couple of gallon size zip lock bags of flies that haven't been put in the boxes. Most of which are flies I've either purchased or got in swaps.

I probably tied about 80% of what's shown, the rest were purchased or from swaps. Some, like the Dahlbergs, Glitter Bugs & Bombers, are several years old, tied back when I was selling flies. I tied commercially for about 15 years.

What can I say, I like to be well stocked!

Quote:
I love some of those bunny streamer boxes you have. Those would kill for big browns and largemouth. You dont mind if I copy a pattern or two i hope?
Copy away! Anything you see that you need a pattern recipe for, just let me know. If I can provide it, I will be glad to do so.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!