View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Another Duct Tape Post

Where do you find these things??

I believe that alright! You know that the Wasilla Wal Mart sells more Duct Tape than any other store in the country right? At least we were the leaders and I doubt that it changed. I just bought 2 rolls last week getting ready for the winter trips to the cabin. Never know when I'll have to fix the snowmachine and I always have a couple rolls in the gear.

If you check the last post I made to the Broken Rod Poll you will see that I did not have a roll along last Friday or I would'a fixed that Spey rod

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;