View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Another Duct Tape Post

I was wondering, I don't like to think that you are just sitting there searching the web for these things hours on end I do remember your post of the jet boat fix using the tape. It comes in real handy for shimming oars so that they are snug in the locks on my rafts After the rod breaking the other day I'm going to carry a mini roll in my jacket pocket just in case. Generally I fish not too far from the boat and have a roll in the console. Last week I was on foot and there was none back in the truck so I had to make the rod work anyway I could.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;