View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:42 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hardy and Greys Up For Sale

Fred, I am going with Jim Murphy's (of Hardy-Grays North America) word on the subject bolstered by my very positive experience with the new products. I see Hardy tackle at fly shops that never sold it before (or at least not since a Lightweight series reel was must-have decades ago) and am fishing two Zenith and one Proaxis rod myself. I imagine some "Romney-esque" corporate raider could come in, buy it under pretense of preserving UK jobs and sell it to the Chinese but I hope the existing board will vet the proposed buyer(s) fly fishing historical credentials with an eye toward preserving history not merely capitol.