View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:22 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default Not Much Luck...

Well yesterday i laid out of work to relieve some stress and fished with my son and Gf. I decided to just walk below the house and fish.Here is the house back in woods looking from the creek.
Click the image to open in full size.
It was early with temps in the 40's.
The fish were hitting fairly well not just beating anything out of the water and i just knew when the air would warm up and we would do real well.we caught 14 to hand with only one photo of fish, this nice brown took a size 16 Zebra midge.
The air warmed and a breeze kicked up and well the leaves began to fall heavily into the water.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Kinda slowed the fish down but they were still hitting, just that we were doubling up on the dropper and fly catching the leaves, so we called it a day.I'm glade i stayed out of work it was worth it.