View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:12 PM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of
Default Re: Top 3 For Bettering Your Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I just ordered the Orange 8 wt. I'm going to be using it on a rod with an ERN of 9.66. My intention is to put a clouser into some part of Canada,

My worst encounter with a Clouser was in my vice. I finished the fly and had it hook point up in the vice. I reached across the table to get another hook and jammed the barb into my forearm. I figured because it was attached to the vice and table, I could use that to just yank it back out. Oooohhhh nooooo, not so much. I picked the table up and the hook stayed fast. I then tried the fishing line thing, but on yourself and doing it wrong on top of it means the fly is still stuck. I then drove it throgh and smashed the barb. It still did not want to come out so I ended up cutting the barb off and ruining my fly. Most annoying.
are you my twin? oh, btw, my wife and i just watched young frankenstein tuesday night on my birthday...our yearly ritual.