View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tie more flies than you can fish? Donate!

I clicked on Ard's link that he inserted on the first post and scrolled down to the Rocky Mountain Coordinator for PHW and sent Gary Spuhler a message and explained that I had offered to volunteer for the Wyoming CFR program as a river helper and send them six dozen flies. He got right back to me and said that they have Wyoming PHW programs in Sheridan, Cheyenne and Casper. They have a professional tier that provides flies for the Sheridan group but said they could use flies for the Cheyenne and Casper group, so I told him what flies I was doing up for the CFR group and said he would gladly take the same if I could do some for them and also sent my name and contact information to the Cheyenne and Casper group leaders to see if they need volunteers next summer. So it looks like I will tie up another six dozen for the Wyoming PHW program and maybe the timing will work out next summer where I can volunteer to help out with the Wyoming PHW program.

If you want to help out the Rocky Mountain PHW program here is the contact information for their regional coordinator:

Rocky Mountain CO, MT, ND, SD, WY
Gary Spuhler, Regional Coordinator
rockymt@projecthealingwaters.org

Larry