View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Perhaps The Most Well Known Streamer of All Time;

I was just testing the vise to be sure it still would hold a hook It's good to get positive comments on a tie and I don't want to start a debate but....... I've never heard of the white hackle throat, not to say that the woman never made any but I've never used it. I relied on Joesph Bates for the recipe and although deceased, he actually knew Mrs. Stevens. It was for him she tied up the Colonel Bates feather wing so I was trusting the old Colonel to get it right

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;