View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:32 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Felt Soles Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugslinger View Post
Please dont misunderstand my statement. I have 6 pairs of wading boots and 6 pair of waders that are matched to the waders and I wear them in the same water so I dont spread snail snot,whirling , and God knows what else. My statement is an honest one if you think it through. Many animals use water for food,cover,and transportation. If you think they stay in the same creek,run,river and dont cross over into others (if available) you are fooling yourself. We can only slow down the progression of these organisims, not stop what is already here.
With Korker's a different bottom (set) will run you forty bucks? Why not ... save for the rest of the boot has been where its been.

fae