View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

Looks good to me Gary,

I don't know which method of upload you used but you did fine. There is a Sticky in the FAQ's forums on using Photobucket and one for Album loading from the forum. If you haven't found them take a look but I believe you have.

This is a good thread to talk about anything you might have questions about with photography. My short coming is editing, I am easily confused with edit programs so many of my pictures come strait from the card to the post. We have some members who are photo finishing masters and lots of folks with different lens and types of cameras. I use a Nikon D80 that I got back when they were the hot setup, which one do you have?

Nice Shot,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;