View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:05 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hardy and Greys Up For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreech View Post
Aren't they already making a lot of their products in eastern Asia anyway? I'd like to see them get back to their roots of having their products made in England. Is it House of Hardy or House of Mao? It really does amaze me when some of these companies are still selling their products at high-end prices while still having manufacturing done in China, Taiwan, etc etc.... Not that the products are necessarily bad, just that they are trying to push for such a high profit margin on a product that so many are banking on British tradition.
Hardy's reels, minus a few are manufactured in Korea, not China. The reels I've seen have tighter tolerances than the UK built ones. I think the St. George and the Perfects are still made in England. Burk will know and maybe tell the complete story.