View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 04:36 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Falcon Has Landed

Just got back from my initiation in to the Guides of Falcon's Ledge.We were ruffing it, here was my sleeping quarters right next to a huge kitchen with everything anyone could want including an ice cold fountain machine with root beer, lemonade, pepsi, etc.The Lodge is surrounded by 6 ponds loaded with huge fish (which aren't that easy to catch by the way, but I kick a$$)Plus rivers very close like the Rock Cliff and the Strawberry;It was fantastic and the big fish was 26". I caught so many fish I am ready for the customers. They treat the guides like gold up there so you can imagine how the guest are received.