View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying Pig~Liquid Series 9' 8wt.

Yes I have a photo. I put it in the review, but it does not seem to get big enough to see so here it is again.
Click the image to open in full size.
I had the feeling this rod was going to be a serious rod. If you have seen my threads about Bill and his casting then you probably also saw the posts by the designer of this rod and know he's a distance guy as well. I'm positive I'll break my personal best distance with this rod.

I should take some more photos of this rod so you can see the details like the wraps and guides. I build rods and know the difference between good work and bad. This is really well done. Nice uniform wraps and finish. Beautiful blank. It's light and feels good in your hand.

By the way, that camo it's on is my bedspread, I have camo curtains to match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
So the dude can build rods AND rock?!? sweet!! I know one of the band members is a member here, hopefully they'll see this.
He's in a band????