View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bighorn River Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1 rocks View Post
can the river be hit and miss? I always heard these amazing stories and drove the 4 hours down from Livingston in April and caught 1 fish the whole day. I know I'm not the best fisherman, but this was floating the river for a full day with a guide! Unless he was a bad guide also Just curious if I'm the only person in history to not have a great day on the 'Horn?
Wow, that would certainly be disappointing, wonder how long that guide had been working that river. I don't think I have ever done a guided trip and only landed one fish and I don't consider myself to be an expert by any means. If you don't mind would you send me a PM with the guide you used.

Larry